Newtown PA Motorcycle Accident Injury Attorneys
When a motorcycle accident occurs, what begins as an ordinary day becomes one that permanently alters the trajectory of your life with a single, solitary event. An occurrence that you never intended, anticipated, or prepared for can leave you injured and bewildered as how to move forward. The attorneys at Kamensky Cohen & Riechelson have the road map, and we will guide you through the complex and often overwhelming road ahead. Our personal injury attorneys have addressed numerous types of motorcycle accident cases, ranging from single-vehicle to rear-end and head-on collisions with cars, trucks, and other motorcycles. Our early investigative teams are dispatched immediately to the crash site to begin gathering evidence of liability. As we reconstruct the accident itself, our lawyers devise effective and compelling strategies to justify the compensation that you deserve for your physical injuries, financial losses, and pain and suffering.
Whether you sustained an injury such as road rash, a traumatic brain injury, or your loved one lost their life in a motorcycle accident, we are prepared to assist you as you seek justice. Having successfully resolved countless wrongful death and personal injury cases on behalf of injured or deceased victims and their families in Pennsylvania, our tradition of personalized service has earned us life-long client relationships. One described us this way: “I have stayed with them because they have treated me more than just a client, they have treated me like family.” To discuss your case free of charge with a member of our seasoned personal injury team, contact our Bucks County offices anytime at 215-337-4915.
Types of Motorcycle Accidents in Pennsylvania
There are a number of common types of motorcycle accidents, which ultimately affect the extent of the resulting injuries for those involved. The type of accident may also assist us in creating an accurate portrait of the event itself in order to identify and prove who is at fault. Among the most frequent motorcycle accidents are:
- Single vehicle accidents: these accidents often occur when the rider collides with a fixed object or “wipes out.” Road hazards, poor road conditions, or defective motorcycle equipment are common causes of these accidents.
- Limited visibility accidents: these accidents often occur due to the other driver’s failure to recognize the presence of a motorcycle, either as a result of inattention or limited visibility in dense traffic. When these accidents occur, the other driver often fails to yield or changes lanes and “side-swipes” the rider.
- Rear-end collisions: these accidents occur when a driver fails to properly assess the distance between their vehicle and a motorcycle that is traveling or positioned ahead of them. Often, they occur at red lights when the driver fails to properly evaluate the necessary stopping distance.
- Head-on collisions: these accidents occur when a motorcycle and a car, truck, or another bike collide at the front of each vehicle, very often resulting in the rider being thrown from the bike, suffering severe injuries, if not death.
- Broadside or T-Bone collisions: these accidents occur when the side of one vehicle is impacted by the front or rear of another vehicle, forming a “T.” Very often, these accidents occur when a vehicle (truck or car) turns left while a motorcycle is traveling straight.
Contact our Bucks County PA Motorcycle Injury Lawyers for a Free Evaluation
Regardless of the type of motorcycle accident that you were involved in, it is essential to begin investigating for cause as soon as possible, in order to build a solid argument for compensation. Whether the liable party is another driver, a motorcycle manufacturer, or the local government responsible for maintaining safe roads conditions, our attorneys will work tirelessly to determine and prove liability. Additionally, we operate under a contingency model, which means that you do not pay us a cent until we achieve you a financial recovery. To speak with a member of our skilled personal injury team, contact our Bensalem offices anytime at 215-337-4915.